Lists of literature
If you have
lists of literature
at your disposal that you have compiled with the aid
of literature management programs such as
, BibTex, or
, you are welcome to
submit these lists to us. We will then import the data into the university bibliography.
Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find further information about reference management software on the pages of the university library.
The following publications can be registered
- Monographs, collection, proceedings, lexica
- Essays in periodicals or on publication servers
- Contributions to collected editions (i.e. books incl. contributions of several authors)
- Contributions to conference proceedings / publications
- Encyclopedia entries
- Editorial functions for collected editions, journals and serial publications
- Prefaces (forewords), Postfaces
- Scientific reviews
Dissertations and postdoctoral theses are registered by the university library itself.
Groups of persons which can - or should - register their publications
The following groups of persons as members of Duisburg Essen University should register their publications with the university bibliography: university professors, scientific and artistic staff members, privat lecturers, extraordinary professors, honorary professors, guest lecturers, as well as assistant lecturers . Furthermore, former members of the university of Duisburg-Essen, such as emeritus professors , can register their publications.
Period of registration
Basically, you can register all your publications with the university bibliography and thus establish and maintain your complete personal bibliography .